- Our chief objective in the school is to provide to the learner, a platform for self-expression and induce a cordial learning environment.
- We aims at providing the learner, an opportunity to understand the essential competencies required by him/her and steps to be taken to be successful in the highly competitive 21st century.
- Special efforts are laid on giving them an insight into pondering over as to what is essential for them to know and be able to do after the completion of schooling.
- Reflect on the need for change and target key challenges and brainstorming and listing strategies to overcome them.
- Help learners develop a deeper understanding of the benefits of project-based learning and to understand the importance of promoting higher-level thinking skills.
- Prepare them to work collectively as a team and individually as a separate entity with a wand in hand.
SCHOOL Rules & Regulations
- Students should reach school at the latest ten minutes earlier than the scheduled time.
- Students must be in a neat and tidy school uniform.
- The student must not leave the premises during school hours without the written permission of the principal.
- Absence of any kind should be intimated in writing. Unsanctioned leave will be treated as absence and the name will be struck off as per the procedure.
- Irregularity, misbehavior, disobedience, misconduct or use of unfair means in the examination shall be sufficient reason for the expulsion of the student from the school.
- Any kind of damage to the property of the school will have to be made good by the parent/guardian of the concerned student.
- The parents/guardian should ensure that their ward does not bring, in school anything that is not in any manner relating to curriculam.
- Possession of anything illegal or objectionable will invite immediate expulsion.
- Parents/guardian can meet the principal between 10.00 am to 12.00 Noon on way working day.
- No. Parent/guardian or visitor is allowed to meet the student or any teacher during class hours without prior permission of the principal.
- Mobile phones are strictly banned for students. The teachers can make use of the mobiles only in restrooms.
SCHOOL Uniform in Summer
- Navy Blue Check Shirt and Dark Navy Blue Tunics for Class Nursery to V.
- Navy Blue Check Kurta and White Salwar With Dupatta for class VI to X.
- Navy Blue Tie/Belt with Red Strips for class Nursery To V.
- Red shocks with Black Shoes.
- House T-Shirt With Lower is Compulsory for Wednesday and Saturday.
- Navy Blue Check Shirt And Dark Navy Blue Trousers.
- Navy Blue Tie Belt With Red Strips
- Red Socks With Black Shoes.
- House T-Shirts With Lower is Compulsory For Wednesday And Saturday.
SCHOOL Uniform In Winter
- Navy Blue Sweater With Red Strips & Coat Dark Navy Blue With School Monogram.
- Red Socks With Black Shoes.
- Dark Gray Kurta and White Salwar With White Dupatta for Class VI To XII For Girls.
- Track Suit is Compulsory For Wednesday and Saturday.