The age criterion for classes higher than 1st follows the same pattern.
The name of those seeking admission to the school is registered on the submission of the registration form and they have to appear in the entrance test. The merit of the students is the sole criterion of selection.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
Attested photocopy of municipal birth certificate.
Class I Onwards
- School leaving certificate from the school last attended.
- Progress report of the last exam passed.
- Date of birth and character certificate from the Principal of the school last attended.
Regular absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than six consecutive working days or nonpayment of school fee renders the student liable to his/her name being struck off from the school rolls. Readmission may be granted only on the payment of a fresh admission fee at the discretion of the Principal.
A prior one month’s notice or school fee in lieu thereof is to be given when the student is to be withdrawn. The school authorities on anyone of the following grounds can expel a student.
- Irregularity in attendance
- Behavioral problems
- Non-payment of fees/ School dues.